Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals
 Naked Shorts
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Canadian_Nickle
Penny Hoarding Member

Canada
938 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  22:30:23  Show Profile Send Canadian_Nickle a Private Message
WTF? Silver dropped by a buck today? My guess is that all the silver bugs are busy spending their money on Christmas right now and so naked shorting became obvious in the New York portion of the graph today. Check it:

You must be logged in to see this link.

n/a
deleted

479 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  01:11:20  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Silver is likely to be the most volitle commodity because it is both a commodity and money.

If silver gains a dollar in one day, don't celebrate. If it looses a dollar in one day don't rejoice.
Just sit back, think, and take it in.

Climbs are slow and falls are quick.

The RATIO of gold to silver is also important. Some players are actively engaged in playing silver against gold and gold against silver.

They are employed 40 hours a week to do nothing but play gold against silver. They have educations, staff working for them, money to back them, etc. They have the effect of causing gold and silver to move in unison.

If Silver dropped MORE THAN gold, that is an issue for you if you hold silver.

Peace to you and your family during the Solcitice Season.

A billiard ball dropped from 1,362 feet (height of the South Tower) in a
vacuum would require 9.22 seconds to hit the ground. How then did the
towers collapse in 10 seconds and 11.4 seconds, and why has not one
member of the mainstream media insisted on honest answers from the
government in this regard?

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy
so monstrous [that] he cannot believe it exists."
- J. Edgar Hoover
Go to Top of Page

pencilvanian
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2209 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  14:03:57  Show Profile Send pencilvanian a Private Message
You must be logged in to see this link.

Silver Topping Again?

By: Timothy Silvers
Excerpt

For a number of reasons, I have started taking profits on this latest silver rally and I think it could top out soon, and then correct to give us another

buying opportunity.

First,

silver typically sees a correction of some kind every December.

Not coincidentally, the RSI indicator is now above 70...
When it exceeds this level, a correction tends to follow within 1 to 3 weeks.

I expect silver will drop $1.50 to $2.00 this time and will find support around an RSI of 50.

This will be a great opportunity to buy more in anticipation of a rally that will exceed the $15 highs of this past spring.

If this is correct, then Silver follows seasonal swings. Considering that gold and silver are bought in large quantities in early December for a major holiday in India and China, then demand will go up and so will the prices. Once the holiday buying is over the price declines (Think Christmas decorations and their prices on Dec 26th.)

As the author of this piece suggests, its buying time.
Go to Top of Page

Metalophile
Penny Collector Member

USA
320 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  16:35:49  Show Profile Send Metalophile a Private Message
The explanation the news media gives is that the inflation report was "tame", showed zero inflation. I think the inflation reports are incorrectly biased much lower than real inflation. Silver lost much more ground percentage wise yesterday than gold. I'm not alarmed. Just looking for an opportunity to buy.

Metalophile
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2