Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins
 Buffalo luck strikes again:-)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

klava
Penny Pincher Member

USA
192 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  02:07:57  Show Profile  Send klava an AOL message Send klava a Private Message
Went by work and traded my rolls fromt he other day for 3 more. Opened the first one and out popped another buffalo:-) This one didnt have a date either. No other keepers. Wnet back and got 3 more rolls and no kepers in it. Ill take 2 Buff's in a week though lol

-K

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  00:44:25  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Nice. Not to rain on the parade, but aren't dateless buffs pretty mucn worth only face?
Go to Top of Page

klava
Penny Pincher Member

USA
192 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  01:33:25  Show Profile  Send klava an AOL message Send klava a Private Message
Really have no idea but they sure are fun to find:-)

-K
Go to Top of Page

NotABigDeal
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
3890 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  10:30:26  Show Profile Send NotABigDeal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ceddy2

Nice. Not to rain on the parade, but aren't dateless buffs pretty mucn worth only face?

Any time you find one in the wild it is indeed an event worth mentioning. I have found only one ever. Without the date is fine, with the date is even better!

Deal

Live free or die.
Plain and simple.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your council or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page

knibloe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1066 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  20:45:26  Show Profile Send knibloe a Private Message
I have sorted $1400 in nickles and not found one. I would take a dateless one. It isn't only the idea if making a profit that attracts many of us to this "hobby" for many of us it is the thrill of finding something that shouldn't be there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2