Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Related Topics, Learning and Information
 Realcent.forumco.com Operations and Policy Stmts
 How did you discover the realcent forum?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Country
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  17:17:27  Show Profile Send Country a Private Message
I was in Kitco's silver forum reading posts. Someone encouraged someone else that Realcent was a lively group to join. There was a link to the Realcent site in the post, I clicked it. I became a Realcent member soon thereafter.

---> Come to the new and improved realcent: http://realcent.org

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
– Theodore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

highroller4321
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2648 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  17:23:10  Show Profile Send highroller4321 a Private Message
I was over on GIM and met up with CoinHunter53562. After talking to him he refered me to here. You have him to thank : )

Copper Penny Investing
www.portlandmint.com
Go to Top of Page

NotABigDeal
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
3890 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  18:36:31  Show Profile Send NotABigDeal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by highroller4321

I was over on GIM and met up with CoinHunter53562. After talking to him he refered me to here. You have him to thank : )

Or blame, hehe.

Deal

Live free or die.
Plain and simple.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your council or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page

scooter
Penny Pincher Member

240 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  22:40:51  Show Profile Send scooter a Private Message
i just realized that pennies were worth more than face value and a few googles later here i am
Go to Top of Page

daviscfad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1664 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  09:54:23  Show Profile Send daviscfad a Private Message
i think swusc told me about it on coin community.

Inquiring minds want to know
Go to Top of Page

Mcprice302
Penny Collector Member

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  20:51:38  Show Profile Send Mcprice302 a Private Message
Never noticed this thread before... I found realcent by searching yahoo one night to see if anyone else was storing copper wire in anticipation of rising prices and also a scrap metal forum. I then found this site, and noticed the intellegence of what was being said here. So, I decided to join, and soon after that I was sorting pennies and halves on a weekly basis (Something I never would have thought about before coming here). I have learned alot from all members here, and sincerely thank everyone for their inputs. This place is the best!
Go to Top of Page

slickeast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2533 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  21:01:52  Show Profile Send slickeast a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by highroller4321

Hummm, I think someone needs to have a chat with CH about who he is "inviting" to the realcent forum

You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be.......SLICK

Go to Top of Page

metalmoney.ca
Penny Pincher Member

Canada
223 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  22:04:22  Show Profile Send metalmoney.ca a Private Message
i googled "penny hoarding" as well, i've been on coinflation many times before that, but never saw/clicked the link.

and i'll second the dirty fingers...but i think gloves will slow me down!

metal is a claim on future human labour. let's all go get some while the getting is good, eh?
Go to Top of Page

rodebaugh
Penny Collector Member

USA
377 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  22:37:49  Show Profile Send rodebaugh a Private Message
Coinflation. A great site with the best link I have ever found! I still frequent it daily for the articles and of course the price conversions. I don’t post a lot but I look every day. Realcent……. My favorite site hands down.

http://rodebaugh.ecrater.com/
Go to Top of Page

apdigs8
Penny Sorter Member

29 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  21:45:05  Show Profile Send apdigs8 a Private Message
I think I found this place through a different trading site ... probably kitco or bullionstacker... which led me over to coppercave... which let me over to marketharmony... which led me here? I still have some items from both of those two sites on my wish list... praying for silver price to tank over here... I want a MH silver kilogram bar real bad : )I'm not really sure to be honest how I found it. Sure am glad I did though. Now that 'GIM' has been taken out, I definitely plan to divert more time over here ; ) Still have a lot of reading to catch up on...

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2