Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins
 What if?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

horgad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1641 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  10:02:01  Show Profile Send horgad a Private Message
What if nickel were to drop to $2.50 a pound? Then we would be bouncing around 15-year lows!

You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - horgad on 10/15/2008 10:03:41

Cody8404
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  16:57:36  Show Profile Send Cody8404 a Private Message
I think it would time to collect a few more. It might be low now, but it ain't going to stay there.

Awake, O kings of the earth! Come ye, O, come ye, with your gold and your silver, to the help of my people, to the house of the daughters of Zion, to the help of the people of the God of this Land even Jesus Christ.
Go to Top of Page

misteroman
Administrator

USA
2565 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  21:52:59  Show Profile Send misteroman a Private Message
I think you should tel them you'll give them $.04 as they are becoming worthless

Buying CU cents!!!! Paying 1.2 unlimited amounts wanted. Can pick up if near Ohio area.
Go to Top of Page

Computer Jones
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1112 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  23:22:45  Show Profile Send Computer Jones a Private Message
Nickle has got to go up soon.
I like to keep a few hundred pounds sitting around just in case.
And don't forget that the US variety is 75% Cu.
Canada Beavers are the way to go if you can, eh?.

There's profit if you melt things!!
8{>
Go to Top of Page

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  12:41:32  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
$2.50 nickel along with warehouses full of the stuff could only mean that the world industrial (China and India in particular) expansion has come to a near halt. We would need to ask ourselves if that was going to last for long or not and could it likly get worse? If so, then the face value of those .999 nickels would sure be a blessing over holding nickel "bullion" bars.

Realcent.forumco.com disclosure. Please read.
All posts either by the members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.forumco.com are for your edification and amusement only. It is not the intent of realcent.forumco.com or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, security or tax advice and nothing posted here should be considered to be so. All rights reserved.

Think positive.
Go to Top of Page

jadedragon
Administrator

Canada
3788 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  13:09:12  Show Profile Send jadedragon a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Computer Jones

Nickle has got to go up soon.
I like to keep a few hundred pounds sitting around just in case.
And don't forget that the US variety is 75% Cu.
Canada Beavers are the way to go if you can, eh?.

You said it. Can I use this statement in my marketing efforts?

The price drop is actually good because a big move up again will get people interested in buying nickel.

China and India are not going to stop needing nickel and copper even in a global recession. I've been in China and visited 10 Provinces so far over 5 trips. What I saw was over a billion people that want to own a fridge, a car and a bigger apartment. This all takes nickel and copper.

Current prices reflect investor uncertianty and traders need to sell everything to meet margin calls, which drives prices down resulting in more margin calls. Current prices have little to do with actual supply and demand.
Go to Top of Page

Computer Jones
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1112 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  13:34:36  Show Profile Send Computer Jones a Private Message
legacypac,

Feel free to use any blather I type.

PS - I take the Coho from Port Angeles to Victoria every now and then. I'll send you a PM the next time I plan on such an excursion to see if we might get a chance to shake hands.

There's profit if you melt things!!
8{>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2