Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins
 Canada EH?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eharrison
Penny Pincher Member

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:37:49  Show Profile Send eharrison a Private Message
I will be going to Georgia for a weeks worth of training for a summer job next month. One of the people I know that will be there is comming in from Canada where she attends school. Would it be worth it to ask her to bring a few rolls of nickels down?? (maybe some cents?) I think it would be fun to search for some nickel.
Any thoughts?

Freedom is popular
That's why I voted
Ron Paul!

Know Common Cents
Penny Pincher Member

195 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  22:21:06  Show Profile Send Know Common Cents a Private Message
Personally, I'd have her do the sort for me and bring the pure Ni ones to me while I'm in GA. If the rolls are light on the pure nickel ones (as they probably would be), what would you do with all the rest? Of course, if you talk up the sort too much, she may just decide to keep the pure ones for herself and tell you that there wasn't anything worth saving.

Sounds like fun regardless of how that works out. Good luck.

Here in Wisconsin, we have some of the highest property and gasoline taxes in the US. We're squeezed so much, I have to make my daughter wear penny boxes for shoes. At least she has an endless supply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2