Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Copper Penny Bullion Investing
 Labor day
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bman
Penny Collector Member

USA
425 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:17:06  Show Profile Send bman a Private Message
Don't forget, this coming Monday is Labor day and most banks will be closed. Pick up some extra coins to sort tomorrow!

check out my coins for sale on ecrater : http://bmanscoinsforsale.ecrater.com/

Corsair
Penny Hoarding Member

811 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  21:26:51  Show Profile  Send Corsair a Yahoo! Message Send Corsair a Private Message
I have my fingers tightly crossed that I'll get my Ryedale on Saturday. If I do, I know exactly what I'll be doing all of Labor Day:

Yelling at myself for not getting more pennies!

So long, Realcent 1. Come visit us at Realcent.org!
Go to Top of Page

bsno2865
Penny Sorter Member

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  22:39:37  Show Profile Send bsno2865 a Private Message
"I got a feva,and the only cure is more pennies"

Brian North
Go to Top of Page

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  00:57:06  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
Darn, I don't have enough! Guess I will have to BBQ or something. I had a buddy call up today and tell me he had been offered $4000 in pennies. He wasn't sure if he wanted to take it or not. He thought maybe he had enough capital tied up in unsorted pennies already. I told him I if he doesn't want some or all of them, I would be happy to take them.

If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more.

Now selling Copper pennies. 1.6x plus shipping. Limited amounts available.
Go to Top of Page

chris6084
Penny Collector Member

303 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  17:38:12  Show Profile Send chris6084 a Private Message
I never get tired of seeing this picture. I remember drooling over this picture when I saw it on ebay when I began pulling coppers a couple of years ago. I just dreamed of having this in my garage.

quote:

Go to Top of Page

dakota1955
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2212 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  18:33:47  Show Profile  Send dakota1955 a Yahoo! Message Send dakota1955 a Private Message
got extra coins today for the weekend
Go to Top of Page

NotABigDeal
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
3890 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  21:24:31  Show Profile Send NotABigDeal a Private Message
Eh, only suckers don't have banks that are open on every holiday as well as Sundays, hehe. Some of mine are....

Deal

Live free or die.
Plain and simple.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your council or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  23:15:05  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
Well I have several pickups scheduled for tomorrow.. but I can't think of any of my banks that are open on Monday.

If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more.

Go to Top of Page

Sheikh_yer_BuTay
Penny Pincher Member

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  08:14:47  Show Profile Send Sheikh_yer_BuTay a Private Message
Yeah, I picked up a box of quarters for the weekend!

"The most fiscally irresponsible government in American history."
Mort Zuckerman, liberal columnist and former Obama speech writer

Edited by - Sheikh_yer_BuTay on 09/04/2010 08:15:40
Go to Top of Page

natsb88
Administrator

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  09:10:52  Show Profile Send natsb88 a Private Message
Must be nice to have a day off, I still have class and work on Monday

Nate
The Copper Cave

Go to Top of Page

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  09:54:18  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
Who said anything about a day off? I have to work Monday also. But I can still get in some serious sorting this weekend.

Go to Top of Page

misteroman
Administrator

USA
2565 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  08:55:11  Show Profile Send misteroman a Private Message
man you people are depressing me with all this work talk. I might have to go back to work soon at a different location but its all rumors so far. better not come true

Buying CU cents!!!! Paying 1.2 unlimited amounts wanted. Can pick up if near Ohio area.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2