Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Copper Penny Bullion Investing
 Feeling Out of Sorts
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beauanderos
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2408 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  11:58:19  Show Profile Send beauanderos a Private Message
Aarrgh, my Ryedale quit working and I had to send it back to Andy for repairs I am definitely feeling "out of sorts." I tried starting to roll some of the boxes I've accumulated (very time-consuming... now I know why I've been putting it off) and I've gone thru other boxes pulling out wheaties and weeding out ugly abes in preparation for final rolling. When I need a break, I've started doing chores about the place that have been put off for months, because there were more important things to do like sort. The "rainy day" boxes are backing up at the rate of $500 a week. Hurry Andy, hurry

Hoard now and hold on!

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/
http://wherewillyoubein2012.blogspot.com/

Edited by - beauanderos on 04/11/2010 11:58:52

highroller4321
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2648 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  21:08:09  Show Profile Send highroller4321 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beauanderos

Aarrgh, my Ryedale quit working and I had to send it back to Andy for repairs I am definitely feeling "out of sorts." I tried starting to roll some of the boxes I've accumulated (very time-consuming... now I know why I've been putting it off) and I've gone thru other boxes pulling out wheaties and weeding out ugly abes in preparation for final rolling. When I need a break, I've started doing chores about the place that have been put off for months, because there were more important things to do like sort. The "rainy day" boxes are backing up at the rate of $500 a week. Hurry Andy, hurry

This is why you should have a back up Ryedale on hand Even though they ryedale's hardly ever break...its always good to have 2

Copper Penny Investing
www.portlandmint.com
Go to Top of Page

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  22:28:58  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
Even better to have 4.

If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more.

Now selling Copper pennies. 1.6x plus shipping. Limited amounts available.
Go to Top of Page

NDFARMER
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1197 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  07:21:10  Show Profile Send NDFARMER a Private Message
I would like to add another one if anybody knows where I can get a used one.

COPPER - the "poormans" precious metal!!!

SELLING - $100.00 face copper shipped to you for $189.00 machine rolled or bagged - PM me if your interested.
Go to Top of Page

JobIII
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  14:57:31  Show Profile Send JobIII a Private Message
I think anyone that has more than 1 ryedale would start using the 2nd ryedale. I know i wouldn't be able to sit back and run $2k through 1 machine if i had a second sitting there.

Beau, what happened to your Ryedale? I'm always worried when mine does a momentary stop/start.

Selling Copper cents. $0 FV available at 1.4xFV. Also interested in trading for wheat pennies and other coins Please pm me for requests or inquiries.

Go to Top of Page

beauanderos
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2408 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  23:09:31  Show Profile Send beauanderos a Private Message
mine started accepting everything to the zinc side, coppers and all. Andy said some wires must be loose, but I couldn't fix it with emails. Had to send it in. Asked him to sell me an Ace to get me thru the tough times, but he said I wouldn't be happy with it after having an apprentice. Oh well, have now made a good sized dent in my 240 box backup stash, cents all free of wrappers and ready to go when I get the baby back in the cradle and screaming again

Hoard now and hold on!

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/
http://wherewillyoubein2012.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  23:11:51  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
Sounds like you broke one of the wires in the wiring harness. A spare wiring harness is a good thing to keep on hand.

If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more.

Now selling Copper pennies. 1.6x plus shipping. Limited amounts available.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2