Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Copper Penny Bullion Investing
 MIRACLE DELIVERY
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  13:34:51  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
Just got back from the bank where I picked up 4 boxes of pennies. 2 were different. Solid boxes so couldn't see what was in them but had a seal that had MIRACLE DELIVERY, A TOLL FREE NUMBER AND TX.
Inside was solid 2010 Shield pennies in both boxes. What a surprise! We never got the other ones - LP1, LP2, LP3 ETC. They are pretty but I don't collect them.

Market Harmony
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1274 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  13:44:25  Show Profile Send Market Harmony a Private Message
Very cool!!!! Congrats on the great luck. You should be able to sell these on eBay for $70 to $95 per box. But maybe you could put them up for auction here and see if any members would be interested.

I'm sure that you'll be able to make some money on them. Also, try to see if they are P or D mint.

goto the new and improved realcent: http://realcent.org

Edited by - Market Harmony on 04/01/2010 13:44:49
Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  13:52:10  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
They are all D's. Wish I had known what they were so I wouldn't have broken the seal. I also got 10 rolls that were loose in that cwr trays. Will consider selling them for sure.
Go to Top of Page

NoCents
Penny Collector Member

USA
340 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  18:07:49  Show Profile Send NoCents a Private Message
MH...Is this the way they are showing up at the banks.....with that # and info on it?

What's in it for the dude?
Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  18:14:40  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
By the way, that number on the seal is the number to American Civil Liberties! Sooooooo, what does that mean?
Go to Top of Page

Market Harmony
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1274 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  18:21:17  Show Profile Send Market Harmony a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by NoCents

MH...Is this the way they are showing up at the banks.....with that # and info on it?

I don't know. I have a feeling that highroller4321 might know more about it than I.

Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  21:11:46  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
Has anyone else gotten any of these pennies?
Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  22:12:17  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
Well, I suppose I might have made a mistake. I decided to look at the rolls I got today again and they each read Miracle Delivery Armored Service. Didn't pay that much attention earlier just that they were new pennies. I did call the toll free number twice and got the same answer twice and it was not Miracle Delivery. I finally Googled it and it is an Armored Service in El Paso and New Mexico. I have never seen any of their boxes in this area so maybe they are expanding their services. Me being me could have dialed the wrong number but checked it after the first time and redialed. Got forwarded to an answering machine a few minutes ago but still it did answer Miracle Delivery. Sorry for the wrong information.
Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  22:31:47  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
Could this be an April Fools to me day. Albuquerque Deliver Service in Albuquerque, New Mexico is who has this number.
Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  18:03:32  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
Got two more boxes of the 2010 Shield Pennies from the same bank different branch. Didn't open them but was told they were the new ones. The larger banks don't have any, check quite a few today.
Go to Top of Page

JWRAY
Penny Collector Member

USA
378 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  23:16:13  Show Profile Send JWRAY a Private Message
Dang you! I would kill if my bank would give me those now. When I got a box of LP4 at first I was mad, no coppers. But those things sold like hotcakes on ebay and I pulled $1-2 profit per roll on them on each sale, even after fees. Cash out those profits and keep buying em. Nothing like a free $50 - $100 per box.

MOVING SALE!!! Selling Copper Cents 1.4 shipped - in limited quantities PM me and we'll talk.
Go to Top of Page

Market Harmony
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1274 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  23:54:27  Show Profile Send Market Harmony a Private Message
Agreed! Sell them now while you can get top dollar. Reinvest

Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  11:18:58  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
WOW! One more box of those 2010 Shield Pennies. Unless they get some more the well has gone dry. The teller said they came from the Feds. Also got 5 more single rolls. Our other little bank did not get any yet so maybe they will have some soon. Keep looking, if they are coming from the Feds?.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2