Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Copper Penny Bullion Investing
 Solid Date Rolls
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

george454
Penny Pincher Member

242 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2010 :  16:59:22  Show Profile Send george454 a Private Message
There was some interest and inquisition about the $75 FV I was selling about being in solid date rolls. So my question, would there still be any interest in these. I have broken open $100 FV and started separating them by years, but will have mixed MM. I don't know what the exact FV will end up being, but thought I might feel the market before I list them. Any info on price would be helpful, I would be interested in selling them in bulk and not by the roll, and will be firm on the price, if I take the time to do the work.

Thanks and please no low ball offers before I have them even separated, wait until they are listed I have many important PM's in my box, and do not feel like being bombarded with stupid offers.

HoardCopperByTheTon
Administrator

USA
6807 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2010 :  23:18:49  Show Profile Send HoardCopperByTheTon a Private Message
There might be some interest in solid date rolls.. but generally they sell for the same as bulk. The exception might be if you were to seperate out the S mints. Some buyers are interested in specific dates and mintmarks because they want to check them for small dates, RPM's etc.

Set your price and state that it is Firm.

If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more.

Now selling Copper pennies. 1.6x plus shipping. Limited amounts available.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2