Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Copper Penny Bullion Investing
 Would you buy WHEATS @ .03 EACH or sort for 59-81
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

NDFARMER
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1197 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  16:21:02  Show Profile Send NDFARMER a Private Message
Yes I am talking $50.00 bags of common date 40's and 50's.

COPPER - the "poormans" precious metal!!!

SELLING - $100.00 face copper shipped to you for $189.00 machine rolled or bagged - PM me if your interested.
Go to Top of Page

twocents
Penny Collector Member

398 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  22:25:51  Show Profile Send twocents a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by harley1

quote:
Originally posted by twocents

I would not buy gold right now. Gold is overpriced. It is near a high. I would much rather wait and pick it up again at about $900 on a dip. Gold always goes up and down. Yes, I do believe it is going up to $3000 but not before it ping-pongs back and forth between relative higher and relative lower prices. I would buy any other PM over gold right now.

saying gold will hit 3000.00 and now is a bad time to buy because it is near a high does not make a whole lot of sense.

Harley, it makes good sense. Gold is very volatile. It never makes a straight run. Corrections can be huge. I absolutely think gold is going to go up to $3000 per ounce in a matter of years. But I am also saying I can certainly see gold falling back to $900. My cost basis for gold is in the $700s, and I have not bought a single ounce for more than $830 an ounce. So yes, I believe gold is a great investment, but I would caution someone against loading up right now as I believe gold will again be obtainable at $900 per ounce. In this vein, I will likely start selling some at about $1200 so that I can buy again at $900-$1000. This is just my personal opinion. Of course it is easy for me to wait for gold to come down before buying more as I already have a position. One who has no gold may feel uncomfortable waiting as such a person would certainly be irritated should gold go to $1300 rather than down to $900. I would just advise against starting a new, large position at this price point.

Just my two cents!
Go to Top of Page

twocents
Penny Collector Member

398 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  22:33:19  Show Profile Send twocents a Private Message
In other words, Harley, I believe gold will ping pong back and forth in $300-$400 swings on its way to $3000 over the next 3-10 years. This creates a lot of opportunity to sell some peaks and buy some dips. This is a little off discussion about wheats, but someone suggested the post originator here buy gold. I would strongly suggest starting a position in silver at current prices rather than gold. Silver is still about 30% off of its high, whereas gold is only about 8% below its high (just off the top of my head - so please don't view the charts and come back to correct me - I am speaking in general terms).

Just my two cents!
Go to Top of Page

wolvesdad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2164 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  11:47:56  Show Profile Send wolvesdad a Private Message
whatever happened with these WHEATS????? did you buy or not?

If you didn't are they still available?

I would like to contact this guy if they are still available and not spoken for.

"May your percentages ever increase!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2