Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Related Topics, Learning and Information
 Realcent.forumco.com Operations and Policy Stmts
 I just want to tell you guys........
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  10:25:16  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
I just want to take this opportunity to tell you guys (and gals) that you are all the very best. Though we may have had our disagreements among ourselves at times, I can't think of a a better bunch to be in communication with while we go into these negative economic times. I also want to remind you to keep your courage and find comfort in family, friends, and if you will, a higher power than the Federal Reserve.

NotABigDeal
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
3890 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  17:35:59  Show Profile Send NotABigDeal a Private Message
I second this! Thanks for the great times guys/gals.

Deal

Live free or die.
Plain and simple.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your council or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
- Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page

Steiner
Penny Collector Member

Canada
278 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  17:42:03  Show Profile Send Steiner a Private Message
Agreed and well said.

Steiner
Go to Top of Page

PreservingThePast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1572 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  18:08:41  Show Profile Send PreservingThePast a Private Message
The hard work of everyone involved to keep this forum as the place to meet is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

fb101
Administrator

USA
2856 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  18:57:56  Show Profile Send fb101 a Private Message
Ditto!

Go to Top of Page

Kurr
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2906 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  21:29:04  Show Profile Send Kurr a Private Message
Oh brothers, my brothers!

The silver [is] mine, and the gold [is] mine, saith the LORD of hosts. Hag 2:8 [/b]
He created it. He controls it. He gave it to us for His use. Why did we turn from sound scriptural currency that PROTECTS us?

KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The book of The Hundreds: http://www.land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/boh/bookOfTheHundreds_v4.1.pdf
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE_TWO_REPUBLICS.pdf
Good reading: http://ecclesia.org/truth/government.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears

Go to Top of Page

jadedragon
Administrator

Canada
3788 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  22:09:14  Show Profile Send jadedragon a Private Message
Tough times for many of us - including me - but the smart and well prepared will prevail! Keep up the exchange of ideas, trust and friendship people. This forum is a place of sanity in the storm.

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
Why Copper Bullion ~~~ Interview with Silver Bullion Producer Market Harmony
Passive Income blog
Go to Top of Page

Computer Jones
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1112 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  22:54:52  Show Profile Send Computer Jones a Private Message
It's very nice you keep this site up and running so spam-free.
Thank You Very Much!

There's profit if you melt things!!
8{>
Go to Top of Page

simplicitycounts
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
535 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  01:54:19  Show Profile Send simplicitycounts a Private Message
Well said!
Go to Top of Page

slickeast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2533 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  03:18:40  Show Profile Send slickeast a Private Message
I agree. I work in a grocery store. a chain. and even though we are seeing huge increases in sales the company has filed chapter 11. I hope that we don't have to close any stores.

I have enjoyed reading all the posts and learning fromal the seasoned hoarders. I have taking the advice and info and put it to good use.

thanks all and God bless us all.

You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be.......SLICK

Go to Top of Page

smartinson
Penny Collector Member

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  09:07:31  Show Profile Send smartinson a Private Message
I am so glad I found this forum. I do not have all the experience and knowledge that most here do but have really learned alot from all the post. Each day I find something else to add to the notebook that I didn't know. Thank you for the forum and all the people herein. Work here is slowing down here also but have learned to make do with what we have very quickly.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  14:19:09  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
Ardent Listener I agree!

A lot of days I find myself shaking my head in disbelief at what is happening. What makes matters worse is just when you think it can't get any crazier it just does!

To quote Thomas Paine: "These are the times that try men's souls."

But yet I am remained, "This too shall pass."
Go to Top of Page

RyanAKL
Penny Pincher Member

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  19:23:11  Show Profile  Send RyanAKL an AOL message Send RyanAKL a Private Message
I know im new, but everyday when i get home from work i look forward to getting on here and see what everyone is talking about and learning new things, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

DesertTumbleweed402
Penny Pincher Member

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  21:24:27  Show Profile Send DesertTumbleweed402 a Private Message
I second that, Ardent, especially the last part!

I enjoy taking long walks off short piers.
Go to Top of Page

jtm3
Penny Pincher Member

USA
187 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  22:10:51  Show Profile Send jtm3 a Private Message
I wasn't a member when you first posted this so...

Are we still the VERY BEST.

Copper Cent Hoarding Wiki

coppercenthoarding.wikia.com

+637 posts
Go to Top of Page

fb101
Administrator

USA
2856 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  22:23:16  Show Profile Send fb101 a Private Message
better.

Go to Top of Page

Tourney64
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1035 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  18:24:27  Show Profile Send Tourney64 a Private Message
I agree. The few days that the forum was down a few months ago, were some really sad days. I've never felt that way about any other web site. I consider everyone here my friend, openly sharing ideas and thoughts. Thanks to all the administrators for their efforts.
Go to Top of Page

dakota1955
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2212 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  22:50:16  Show Profile  Send dakota1955 a Yahoo! Message Send dakota1955 a Private Message
This show what a number of people can do by working together and for a great cause.
Go to Top of Page

Cody8404
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
602 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  14:11:55  Show Profile Send Cody8404 a Private Message
Agreed. Thank you all.

Awake, O kings of the earth! Come ye, O, come ye, with your gold and your silver, to the help of my people, to the house of the daughters of Zion, to the help of the people of the God of this Land even Jesus Christ.
Go to Top of Page

Gr33nday43

Uzbekistan
10 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  21:54:38  Show Profile  Send Gr33nday43 a Yahoo! Message Send Gr33nday43 a Private Message
I agree as well. I wonder what this forum will be like in a few years, with the growth we've been having, just in the last year I've been here. One can only wait and see...
Go to Top of Page

jonflyfish
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  10:31:16  Show Profile  Send jonflyfish a Yahoo! Message Send jonflyfish a Private Message
Thank you everyone! I really enjoy the community here. A lot of great diversity of knowledge, background, objectives and ideas.

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; second is war. Both bring a temporary (and false) prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunities.
Go to Top of Page

jldco
Penny Pincher Member

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  17:30:04  Show Profile Send jldco a Private Message
Well said Jonflyfish. I too enjoy this and learn something almost everytime I drop in.

Mark 8:36
www.pennybullion.com
Go to Top of Page

myfundsarelow
Penny Collector Member

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  23:15:25  Show Profile Send myfundsarelow a Private Message
I echo all above posts about this forum keek up the great posts PEACE!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2