Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals
 Kitco wants to buy your bullion
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delawhere Jack
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1680 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  17:08:33  Show Profile Send Delawhere Jack a Private Message
From the top of their PM's quote page:

In order to reflect the current strong demand for Silver Maples and Silver Eagles, Kitco is temporarily increasing its current bid (buyback) price for these particular products. Please visit our You must be logged in to see this link. page for more details.

Follow the link and have a good laugh at their offer prices

These are very interesting times......

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Delawhere Jack on 09/11/2008 17:16:56

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  17:55:21  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
Oh WOW! If I read this right they are paying 10.45 for a one ounce silver bar! With silver at $10.56 I am sure they are getting more than they can handle. Give me a break......
Go to Top of Page

Delawhere Jack
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1680 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  17:59:28  Show Profile Send Delawhere Jack a Private Message
Maybe they should try Ebay....HAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFL!!!!

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

jadedragon
Administrator

Canada
3788 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  21:54:28  Show Profile Send jadedragon a Private Message
You must be logged in to see this link. They are actually over melt now it appears to me - but check out the notes at the top of the page:

IMPORTANT: Due to the volatility of the market, we are experiencing a significant increase in the volume of products that are being sold to Kitco. Although Kitco and HSBC Bank are working hard to stay on top of this, you may experience a delay in your package being processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your patience and understanding.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to continuously provide our customers with exceptional service and enhance your online experience, Kitco's Investment Department will be frequently making improvements to many of our Investment related web pages. The changes will include updating of Policies, adding new products, and improvements to our services. Therefore, we strongly recommend that both new and existing customers take the time to familiarize yourself with our Policies & Procedures in addition to our Frequently Asked Questions. You may click here to view a list of these changes.

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
Why Copper Bullion ~~~ Interview with Silver Bullion Producer Market Harmony
Passive Income blog
Go to Top of Page

Nickelless
Administrator

USA
5580 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  22:44:27  Show Profile Send Nickelless a Private Message
Not a snowball's chance that I'm going to sell anything except (maybe) copper pennies to Kitco. I'd LOVE to be able to pay $10.45 an ounce for silver! I already borrowed $300 from my uncle this week to be able to grab more silver than I'd initially planned on buying, but who wouldn't, with these prices?

Visit my new preparedness site: Preparedness.cc/SurvivalPrep.net
--Latest article: Stocking up on spices to keep food preps lively

---------------

Be prepared...and prepared to help: http://www.survivalblog.com/charity.html

Are you ready spiritually for hard times? http://www.jesusfreak.com/rapture.asp

Edited by - Nickelless on 09/11/2008 22:47:08
Go to Top of Page

horgad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1641 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  05:33:33  Show Profile Send horgad a Private Message