Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Related Topics, Learning and Information
 Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions
 Silver Breaks $31.00 Is $40.00 Next
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

572 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2011 :  12:53:18  Show Profile Send cptindy a Private Message
The resistance has been broken and the next silver price surge is underway. Having broken through the $31.00 per ounce ceiling Silver is set to reach a new trading high. If you have read my previous articles you will be looking at $38.00 - $42.00 per troy ounce by mid-March 2011. There will be a correction and then a cooling off period as we head into summer, which usually slows the silver market down. But this year we will be approaching a continuation of Quantitative Easing, which will weigh heavy on the silver investors mind.

We also will be seeing more news from China as they stop exporting silver and start hoarding the world’s largest stockpile of silver within the last century. If the trend continues China will no doubt be accumulating more than they state on the record. The same goes in India, they will continue with the time honored traditions no matter the price. As food prices rise the farmers will have more money to invest into silver.

Stay tuned for Silver News Today!

"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting"

" The average man doesn't want to be free. He wants to be safe."

H.L. Mencken

http://silver-news-today.com/

slickeast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2533 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2011 :  01:33:17  Show Profile Send slickeast a Private Message
We saw $34 yesterday, looks like a pullback is going to happen

You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be.......SLICK

Go to Top of Page

cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

572 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2011 :  18:41:17  Show Profile Send cptindy a Private Message
I find it interesting that on a day like yesterday Silver surges while New York is closed for holiday. Then today the Wall Street Power Boys come in and short it. I question the strength left to consolidate back very far. My gut says no lower than $31.75 if that. This week is going to be a guiding light, if it makes it through the week and is still strong and over $33 I think we will hit $40 soon.

"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting"

H.L. Mencken

Go to Top of Page

cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

572 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2011 :  18:42:46  Show Profile Send cptindy a Private Message
When thatIranian Destroyer makes its way through the Suez, ticky ticky tock!

H.L. Mencken

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2