Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals
 Going to Florida
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coinwolf
Penny Collector Member

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  20:06:26  Show Profile Send coinwolf a Private Message
Heading out to Florida with the wife and little girl this friday morning to go to disney world! I have a Sequoia load of halves to dump on the way in Southern NC and South Carolina so Slick can still keep getting those skunk boxes of halves! Everybody pray for us to have a good safe trip there and back; going to try and stay up on what's happining here.
Later coin wolf

dakota1955
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2212 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  21:21:27  Show Profile  Send dakota1955 a Yahoo! Message Send dakota1955 a Private Message
Enjoy the trip and have fun at Disney I did when I was there. Let us know what you found in change.
Go to Top of Page

RyanAKL
Penny Pincher Member

USA
224 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  21:25:01  Show Profile  Send RyanAKL an AOL message Send RyanAKL a Private Message
i will be heading down there with my wife and kids also in two weeks, let me know of any cool spots. have a good/safe trip.
Go to Top of Page

misteroman
Administrator

USA
2565 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  22:47:24  Show Profile Send misteroman a Private Message
Have a safe trip and get rid of that Toyota!!!! You should've waited a few weeks and come down with the rest of us.

Buying CU cents!!!! Paying 1.2 unlimited amounts wanted. Can pick up if near Ohio area.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2