Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals
 DOW, GAS, FOOD, DOLLAR -UP METALS - DOWN
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

86 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  12:32:44  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Gas prices are up. Food is up. The main essentials for living expenses have increased the past couple of months. The only commodities that didn’t really go up were precious metals. This seems to be somewhat non-understanding. Yet the dollar is showing signs of rebounding (even when everything is higher priced still) with record highs for the DOW. And the average consumer, taxpayer are suffering these “spasms” (speaking for myself and my family, we’re doing ok). WHAT”S GOING ON? Is the U.S govt. interfering? Can anyone elaborate on these topics?

If price of gas keeps increasing at this rate, and for whomever reads this, I hope you spent time tuning your bicycles (this isn’t suppose to be amusing). Record bicycle sales still stands back in 1974 for the fear of major oil shortages of that time. I already noticed less current traffic in my area. It's all relative.

n/a
deleted

132 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  14:07:25  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Its a crazy world we live in.......

Gas in W.V. this morning 3.36 gallon

"To the uninformed, pocket change.
To the informed, an investment."
Go to Top of Page

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  17:51:24  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
It appears that either the PM markets are fixed or that there really just is not the demand for PMs that we believe there should be. Years ago in the 70s silver and gold were considered to be 'safe havens'to put your money. Perhaps most of today's younger investors just don't relate to PMs anymore. Stocks is where the action is. Their thinking may be that the stock market will keep ahead of the falling dollar and increasing consumer prices.

But then, maybe not.

Fanaticism is doubling one's efforts, yet forgetting one's purpose.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2