Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bullion Coins and Metals Investing Forums
 Nickel Bullion & CuNi Bullion Coins
 RealCent and Highroller Makes It to The Big Time
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fatboy
Penny Sorter Member

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  05:21:40  Show Profile Send Fatboy a Private Message
In today's SurvivalBlog, 02/08/2010.

You must be logged in to see this link.

dakota1955
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2212 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  07:36:15  Show Profile  Send dakota1955 a Yahoo! Message Send dakota1955 a Private Message
A very good plug for both.
Go to Top of Page

PreservingThePast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1572 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  08:40:45  Show Profile Send PreservingThePast a Private Message
It was a great plug for both Realcent and for highroller.

However, the letter had one fact wrong and I hope it doesn't cause problems for highroller. In the letter, the writer states that you can buy $10,000.00 worth of nickels for face value. Yet, highroller's site has it available for a bit over face value.

What can I say...too many years so long ago of my being responsible for proofreading important court documents causes inconsistencies to jump out at me, when my eyes are cooperative and allow for better vision.

Thanks, Fatboy, for posting the link.

Go to Top of Page

johnbrickner
Penny Pincher Member

154 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  09:03:41  Show Profile Send johnbrickner a Private Message
I had a District Atty. tell me "The devil is in the details". A time ago, I was picked as a possible to serve on a Jury. After seeing I had written "without prejudice" above my signature on the document to serve on a jury the DA challenged my being on the jury as prejudice (towards the court?). The Judge questioned me as to the meaning of the above, after i answered, she found and ruled I was not. The DA then used one of his "this guy is off the jury for any reason" picks and I went home. He was wise, as I was well on my way to becoming jury foreman and reminding my fellow jurers we had the right to find "not guilty" if we didn't agree with the law.

"I Killed the Bank" from the tombstone of Andrew Jackson
Go to Top of Page

highroller4321
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2648 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  20:21:27  Show Profile Send highroller4321 a Private Message
Thanks for posting the link! Glad to see more people are catching on.

PTP its ok that is says its for face. If they go to the website they can see that that is not the case.

Copper Penny Investing
www.portlandmint.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2