Classic Realcent Archives
Classic Realcent Archives
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Related Topics, Learning and Information
 Realcent.forumco.com Operations and Policy Stmts
 Nickelless is now an administrator.
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  17:57:29  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
Congrats to Nickelless. He is now a full administrator here at realcent. No one has worked harder to make Realcent a success than he.

Realcent.forumco.com disclosure. Please read.
All posts either by the members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.forumco.com are for your edification and amusement only. It is not the intent of realcent.forumco.com or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, security or tax advice and nothing posted here should be considered to be so. All rights reserved.

Think positive.

aloneibreak
Penny Hoarding Member

USA
672 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  18:13:51  Show Profile Send aloneibreak a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ardent Listener

Congrats to Nickelless. He is now a full administrator here at realcent. No one has worked harder to make Realcent a success than he.

agreed. i was wondering when this would happen.

im sure he'll do a fine job.

congrats man !

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

dakota1955
1000+ Penny Miser Member

2212 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  21:02:15  Show Profile  Send dakota1955 a Yahoo! Message Send dakota1955 a Private Message
All Hail Nickelless. way to go
Go to Top of Page

maoguinn
Penny Pincher Member

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  21:04:07  Show Profile Send maoguinn a Private Message
Congrats, Nickelless
Go to Top of Page

uthminsta
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1872 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  00:27:21  Show Profile Send uthminsta a Private Message
Man, EVERYONE who gets 5000 posts is becoming an admin these days. Haha. Congratulations Nickelless.

Come to the new and improved realcent: http://realcent.org
Go to Top of Page

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  07:28:10  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
Congrats, Nickelless

Maybe you can help me keeping all the old post in the Market Area section cleaned up. I try to move all the old post that are a month old to keep it fresh.

If you have any new avatars you want to add to the list, go for it.

Also, check out the inactive user list, eventually we need to delete more of them.

I hope you like the pay and the hours......
Go to Top of Page

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  07:31:35  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
Just to clarify for those that might wonder....there is no pay!

Also, the answer is yes, keeping the dust down and the shelves clean does take hours, but someone has to do it.

Go to Top of Page

PreservingThePast
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1572 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  12:15:44  Show Profile Send PreservingThePast a Private Message
Nickelless...congratulations!

This is a well-deserved appointment.
Go to Top of Page

Lemon Thrower
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1588 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  12:15:44  Show Profile Send Lemon Thrower a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Catcher

Just to clarify for those that might wonder....there is no pay!

lol. i was invited to be a mod on another board and asked that same question.

Buying:
Peace/Morgan G+ at $15.00
copper cents at 1.3X
wheat pennies at 3X

Go to Top of Page

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  12:55:53  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Catcher

Congrats, Nickelless

Maybe you can help me keeping all the old post in the Market Area section cleaned up. I try to move all the old post that are a month old to keep it fresh.

If you have any new avatars you want to add to the list, go for it.

Also, check out the inactive user list, eventually we need to delete more of them.

I hope you like the pay and the hours......

LOL! It takes a while to learn the administrator's controls, but don't ever click on the "close the site" option. Not unless black helicopters are landing in your backyard.

All posts either by the members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.forumco.com are for your edification and amusement only. It is not the intent of realcent.forumco.com or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, security or tax advice and nothing posted here should be considered to be so. All rights reserved.

Think positive.
Go to Top of Page

wolvesdad
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2164 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  13:12:06  Show Profile Send wolvesdad a Private Message
wow, work, work, work..... what did they get you into Nickelless????

"May your percentages ever increase!"
Go to Top of Page

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  13:13:21  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
Ref: LOL! It takes a while to learn the administrator's controls, but don't ever click on the "close the site" option. Not unless black helicopters are landing in your backyard.

I remember when Ardent Listener told me that too!

So, now to be prepared I went out and got several radio/aircraft scanners that are going in the background all the time, updated my search/flood light pattern to cover the area, now have two chain link fences surrounding the area and three attack cats! Oh yea, don't stick your hand in what looks to be cute fish pond.. can you say: piranha fish. :-)

Every time I see a car or van with blacked out windows pass by I watch carefully.... you should too! This admin deal is a tough job.
Go to Top of Page

beauanderos
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
2408 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  16:34:01  Show Profile Send beauanderos a Private Message
conga rats, man You didn't have enough to do already, what with getting recently married and posting on your blog?

Hoard now and hold on!

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/
http://wherewillyoubein2012.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  16:56:58  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
Of course we waited until he was out of town to break the news.

Think positive.
Go to Top of Page

NDFARMER
1000+ Penny Miser Member

USA
1197 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  18:31:27  Show Profile Send NDFARMER a Private Message
quote:

Is that anything like when a group you belong to is having an election of officers meeting and you can't make the meeting, and then the next day you find out you are the new president or secretary/treasurer?

COPPER - the "poormans" precious metal!!!

SELLING - $100.00 face copper shipped to you for $189.00 machine rolled or bagged - PM me if your interested.
Go to Top of Page

Ardent Listener
Administrator

USA
4841 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  19:48:07  Show Profile Send Ardent Listener a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by NDFARMER

quote:

Is that anything like when a group you belong to is having an election of officers meeting and you can't make the meeting, and then the next day you find out you are the new president or secretary/treasurer?

Much like that.

Think positive.
Go to Top of Page

jadedragon
Administrator

Canada
3788 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  21:17:46  Show Profile Send jadedragon a Private Message
No pay, long hours and if you play it right, strange or abusive emails. Today I got an email asking why the guy can't log in - to another forum. After I figured out that it was a gold refining forum he wanted and told him I was not associated with that one he emails back asking why I am answering their emails. Ok buddy, you tell me?

Nickelless is a welcome addition to the team.

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
Why Copper Bullion ~~~ Interview with Silver Bullion Producer Market Harmony
Passive Income blog
Go to Top of Page

Nickelless
Administrator

USA
5580 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  17:41:37  Show Profile Send Nickelless a Private Message
Wow, I'm offline for most of the past four days and come back to find that it's true--the higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his rear end. I guess I'll have to be on here more often from now on. This just buoys my mood even more--just got back home from my fiancee and I celebrating the two-year anniversary of our first date, so I guess my melt value is increasing in multiple ways.

Visit my new preparedness site: Preparedness.cc/SurvivalPrep.net
--Latest article: Stocking up on spices to keep food preps lively

---------------

Be prepared...and prepared to help: http://www.survivalblog.com/charity.html

Are you ready spiritually for hard times? http://www.jesusfreak.com/rapture.asp
Go to Top of Page

battlecat
Penny Pincher Member

152 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  17:46:45  Show Profile Send battlecat a Private Message
Congrats!
Go to Top of Page

Copper Catcher
Administrator

USA
2092 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  20:26:54  Show Profile Send Copper Catcher a Private Message
New Avatar for Nickelless.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Realcent Archives © 2000-2010 Realcent.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2